SOLD – RIO VISTA HOBBY FARM – 7249 Hwy 12 – 38.81 Acres
Posted On May 13, 2016
This unique “Hobby Farm” is a true dream opportunity that includes a solid infrastructure, well planned out for the small farm enthusiast. Some of the many amenities include:
- Completely fenced on all 38.81 acres
- Multiple barn reconstructions and/or renovations
- Home pad for future construction, includes septic,domestic water well and electricity throughout headquarters area.
- Multiple drip irrigation outlets for livestock watering, plants, trees and entire garden area.
- Horse/livestock barns (3), stalls and covered shelter areas with fenced holding pens.
- Includes a lg 5″ wheel trailer for immediate living quarters.
- Multiple poultry coops(fenced & water) to each.
- Private electric gate, new gravel access road and tree lined with new olive trees(drip irrigated).
- A complete line of equipment is available (negotiable)
If your looking for a quiet rural setting with easy access to major city hubs, this is it! A turn-key opportunity! This property has tree crop and/or row crop potential.
For further information or a private tour, contact:
Ron Stevenson (530) 681–1092 www.deltaaglistings.com