Listed for $1,200,000
Click to Access Video
Row crop farm & seasonal Duck Club located near Rio Vista on Jackson Slough Rd. Mostly farmed annually to corn, but suitable for many types of row crops. Seasonal Duck club with (2) double and (2) 3-man blinds. Also includes an updated 1440sf manufactured home with excellent landscaping, a 40’x50’x25′ good barn for equipment storage and much more. Has Riparian water and Williamson Act.
RS Duck Club
- Pre 1914 Riparian Water Rights
- Perimeter ditches cleaned in 2015-2016
- In Williamson Act
- Good crop yields (average above 4.5 T/A)
- Annual Duck Harvest is good.
- Estimated annual duck blind rental income range = $15k – $30k.
- Upgraded detached garage, valued at $50k (cost was $58k).
- Decking around house valued at $40k
- Manufactured home recently upgraded.
- Metal Grain Silo with 190-ton capacity.