5732 Rio Dixon Rd. Dixon CA
Posted On June 9, 2022
“ NEW LISTING”
It a great location ½ way between Rio Vista & Dixon. This improved dryland farm has a new water well w/ 500 GPM output, a new permitted metal shop & storage area (8,600 +/- sqft) ( in progress), new perimeter fencing, and partially deep ripped. Has great potential for permanent crops such as Almonds, pistachios, olives, alfalfa, and permanent pasture. Property is enrolled in the Williamson Act. Has easy access off Hwy 113 and Maine Prairie Road.
A GREAT FAMILY FARM OR ADDITION TO OTHER ACRES IN THE AREA!
94+/- acres, Solano County APN# 0143-170-100, Zoned A-80
Offered at $ 1,850,000
- Class II Capay Silty Clay Loam
- Class III San Ysidro Sandy Loam – Thick Surface
- Class IV San Ysidro Sandy Loam
- Class IV Solano Loam Portions have been deep ripped in 2020.
Surrounding orchards are thriving with proper management practices.
- New 500 GPM well completed in 2020.
- Well, the depth is 500 Ft. with a static water level at 14 Ft.
- 12-inch well casing and pumping depth of 50 -60 Ft.
- Excellent water quality and sufficient for 90+ farmable acres
Included is a new 8,750 sq. ft. metal building/shop. Permitted and purchased and awaiting erection. The perfect secured place for farm equipment/ supplies and much more. Drawings Available
A great opportunity for investors or anybody looking to develop into an orchard, permanent pasture or possible farm homestead.
In the Williamson Act, a new shop and an abundance of water make this property a unique find.
- RON STEVENSON, REALTOR®
- DRE# 01381485
- Phone: (530) 681-1092
- Email: email@example.com
- MATT STEVENSON, REALTOR®
- DRE# 02152823
- Phone: (530) 308-5560
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org