SUSUIN MARSH DUCK CLUB
A “FAMILY-OWNED” DUCK CLUB SINCE 1948 WITH FANTASTIC HUNTING AND RECREATION MEMORIES. OWNER RELUCTANTLY ADMITS IT’S TIME TO ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY ITS MANY BENEFITS AND REWARDS.
SOME OF THE MANY AMMENITIES INCLUDE:
- 4 Separate APN’s w/a combined 9 CEMENT DOUBLE BLINDS
- (1) 850+ sq ft. CABIN for over-night guests) w/power, septic, 3000 gallon potable water tank, detached pump house (86 acres with 4 double blinds)
- (2) 950+ sq ft. CABIN for over-night guests) w/power, septic, 600 gallon non-potable water tank, detached pump house (51.3 acres with 5 double blinds)
- ALL PARCELS IN WILLIAMSON ACT (for reduced tax benefits)
- Easy access off Grizzly Island Rd from Hwy 12 (gravel road to property, maintained by landowners who use the road
- Two parcels are adjacent to GIWA
- Water is purchased from private contractor, annual cost about $300+ per year.
- Fishing access via boat dock to Frost Slough
- Water to ponds and drainage is managed & supplied by Schafer-Pintail Reclamation Dist. 2112 @ no add’l cost to land owner; mosquito abatement costs are paid by the RD
- Owner is responsible for annual fee to Suisun Resource Conservation District $4 per acre for SRCD/USACE work permit and annual RD assessment
THIS UNIQUE OFFERING WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A SMALL GROUP AND/OR FAMILY “GET-AWAY”. ANNUAL OPERATING COST is APPROX. $4,000 PER YEAR.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Century 21 and Associates